CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

My Little Theologian

Lately, David and I have been doing a Bible study with our girls everyday. We have been reading through the book of John. So far, really the only thing we can tell has sunk in is that Jesus is the son of God, He made everything, and He loves us very much. All good basic truths, and pretty good for a three year old. Kayleah is still young (1 next week), but she has caught on that we all close our eyes and clasp our hands when we pray, and she follows suit, which is really cute.

The other day though, Isabel and I were sitting in the living room, and she was playing. Then, she looked at me and asked, "Mommy, did Jesus have a butt?" Needless to say it caught me a little off guard. I kind of laughed and said, "Yes, Isabel. Jesus was a person, and all people have butts." It satisfied her, thank goodness, and she went back to playing. Sometimes, I wonder what goes on in their little minds. Only Isabel....she cracks me up all the time! She is something else.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the stuff kids come up with! :)

Bethanie said...

Great question!